The Special Exhibit Gallery at the Anasazi Heritage Center hosts this collection of paintings from May 12 to October 31, 2013. Stanton Englehart was a singular landscape painter, born and raised in this county, remembered for his vivid expressionistic style.
Latitude: 37.476488 Longitude: -108.546171 Elevation: 7135 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- ALDO & LEONARDO: ARTISTS in RESIDENCE at CANYONS of the ANCIENTS
- Stanton Englehart: "Arches" (Paintings on Exhibit)
- Tour Artifact Collections: Behind-the-Scenes at the Anasazi Heritage Center
- FOUR CORNERS LECTURE SERIES
- "Chaco Canyon, Capital of the Northern Southwest" Four Corners Lecture by Steve Lekson at the Anasazi Heritage Center
Seasons OpenMay 12 to October 31
Hours OpenDaily from 9 to 5
Fees$3 adults, children free
ADA Accessibility Notes
The museum is 100% ADA accessible.