Earthouse Film Productions provides professional quality cinematography, editing, screenwriting and storyboard services, tailored to your needs.
Enhance and promote your website, business, organization or create a project about your own passion.
Eric Mondragon's passion and inspiration for film and media arts comes from the ability of film to shift perspectives and change perceptions. His photographic eye has been honed by years of experience. His interest and journey in media arts started while attending Taos High. He produced, filmed, and edited educational documentary style presentations for Peace Action, NM of celebrities such as Col. Ann Wright, IVAW, and Herbert Reed. Eric also worked for Taos local TV, capturing Town Counsel Meetings for broadcast. While receiving a full spectrum education in film production at Santa Fe University of Art and Design, he worked on Cowboys and Aliens, USC grad school projects, and is currently producing a TV pilot with actor Galen Hutchison, known for The Burrowers.
Shorts or full length productions may include but are not limited to:
* Preserve, and Protect Nature:
Your outdoor adventure or Tour Service media mayeducate others about how to respect, preserve and interact with nature for more enjoyable, safe and enhanced experiences.
* Increase volunteerism, donations and public awareness about who you are and what you do, by highlighting your organization’s accomplishments, projects and services.
* Highlight, promote and increase sales for artists and businesses through informational media that can be aired in local hotels by your local broadcast station and can be imbedded in your website.
* Preserve cultural knowledge with documentary/art formats that will benefit future generations, for example: language, agricultural practices, an Elder’s wisdom, or an art form that is no longer commonly practiced.
* Inform and educate others:
News formats: Give impact and inform the community about scheduled current events that will shape their lives.
Educational formats: can teach others about the who, what, where, when, why and how of things.