The Aztec Visitor Center functions as a visitor information and marketing center for guests traveling and staying in Aztec and the greater vicinity. Originally operated by the State of New Mexico Tourism Department, the Aztec Visitor Center is now owned and operated by the City of Aztec.
The Visitor Center proudly sports a decorative metal ceiling, as well as walls adorned with Southwestern art from area artists (available for purchase). Complimentary tourist information, tips and brochures are readily available to guests, as well as:
- A library of books on the Four Corners region featuring travel, culture, history, art and genealogy.
- Free use of a public computer for accessing email and internet
- Personalized itinerary planning and assistance
- Retail store for purchasing postcards, art and other travel mementos
- Community park with grass, picnic area, and a play area for children, adults and pets
- Free wi-fi in the parking lot for after-hours visitors
- Clean restrooms